Countyline Tax Service is in compliance with IRS’s new regulations requiring all paid preparers to be registered.
At Countyline Tax Service the following services are provided:
- FEE COLLECT! The Fee Collect process allows the tax preparation fees to be withheld directly from a refund at NO CHARGE!
- Regular Tax Returns
- Business Tax Returns
- Bookkeeping Services
- Employer Report – W2, Sales Tax, 941s, Unemployment, Workman’s Comp
- Previous tax returns proofed for errors – this service provided at no charge
- Help with understanding correspondence and contacting you Federal, State, or Local Governments. You DO NOT need to be a client of ours for this service. There is no charge for looking over letters or contacting anyone. Charges will apply if we file any paperwork in your behalf.
Returns can be prepared for any state!
CHECK LIST: How to be prepared for your appointment. Please bring the following items with you to your appointment.
- Birth Dates
- Driver’s License / Photo ID
- Prior Year’s Return (if new client)
- 1099 (s)
- College Papers (loans and tuition)
- Social Security Cards
Your own, Spouse, and all Children/Dependents
- Investment Statements (Interest and Dividends)
- Unemployment Benefits
- Health Insurance provider statement (1095 A,B,or C)
FOR EARNED INCOME CREDIT
- School Records or Statement
- Landlord or Property Statement
- Health Care Provider Statement
- Medical Records
- Placement Agency Statement
- Place of Worship Statement
- Indian Tribal Official Statement
- Employer Statement
- Child Care Provider Records
- Social Service Records
FOR SELF-EMPLOYMENT EARNED INCOME CREDIT
- Business License
- 1099 Forms
- Records of Gross Receipts
- Records of all Expenses
- Bank Statements
- Taxpayer Summary of income
- Taxpayer Summary of Expenses
Call today to schedule an appointment!